Teletravel in Sidemen – 28 nights – €1,200 per person
Arrival in Bali and transfer to your accommodation in the village of Sidemen, in the heart of one of the most in the heart of one of the most beautiful regions of East Bali. Surrounded by mountains and rice fields, the village is also a cultural and artistic centre. Sidemen Bali You will be stayingstay at Kubu Tani and overlooking the rice terraces on the edge of a traditional village. You will enjoy one of the best views of Mount Agung from the Sidemen Valley. The valley has a peaceful rural environment where you will experience traditional Balinese village life. You will see rice farmers going to their fields at dawn or village women heading to the village food market early in the morning to find a variety of products for their families. Spirituality is central to traditional Balinese life, so don’t miss the famous rituals! If you are lucky, you may see a whole village dressed in ceremonial clothes going to one of the many temples to pray!
from 1200€ (based on 2 adults)
€1225 single room supplement
Subject to availability on the dates requested.
Included / Not Included
– Accommodation in Villa Kubu Tani in the village of Sidemen for 4 weeks in BB.
– The following activities: a walk in the rice terraces, a Balinese cooking class, two day trips with visits to the Royal Baths of Tirtagangga and the floating palace of Taman Ujung, afternoon lazing on the white sandy beach, visit to the temple of Goa Lawah, visit to the weavers, the temple of Besakih, and the justice hall of Kertagosa (entrance fees included).
– 2 airport transfers with an English-speaking guide and air-conditioned car
– WIFI in the villa Electricity Daily cleaning Daily change of sheets and towels
– 1 videoconference session with a French-speaking member of Teletravel to answer your questions and prepare your trip
– 24-hour courier service to assist you during your stay
– Access to the mobile application and our online platforms: Your Local Eye, MyTeletravel and MyDeskAway
– Transport to the island and transport once there
– Personal expenses
– The cost of electricity at Fuchsia Lane Farm, charged at the standard meter rate
– Travel insurance
Kubu Tani Villa – Website
The Villa consists of a spacious bedroom on the upper floor with a king-size bed and a large circular mosquito net, and an en-suite bathroom. Glass doors separate the room from a large terrace with a breathtaking view of Mount Agung. An additional double bed with mosquito net on the deck can accommodate children or an extra person. Sun loungers and a hammock complete the relaxing atmosphere. The ground floor has a large open plan area, which includes the living room and the fully equipped kitchen. The windows and glass doors offer great tropical views. The lower deck offers a nice spot for alfresco dining. The ground floor is completed by an outdoor bathroom with an open-air shower and a bathtub dug into a rock. Further Information
Place of departure: I Nyoman Kari at Lihat Sawah
Accommodation location: Bali
Accessible to all audiences: yes