Weekend in southern Ardèche in a 3* cottage – 2 nights €175.00 per person
Committed to responsible and sustainable tourism FOR and IN a preserved environment, the self-catering cottages are located in a green setting with bamboo, oak and shrubs.
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: 1st Element ” Water ” – mini descent of 8km by canoe
2nd Element ” Air ” – flight over the gorges of the Ardèche.
Day 3: 3rd Element “Earth” – underground exploration by caving
4th Element ” Fire ” – Barbecue offered
€175.00 per person in a cottage/lodge
- 2 nights accommodation in a Gîte*** (lodge)
- The mini canoe trip of 8 km
- The flight over the Gorges de l’Ardèche
- Underground caving exploration or the Topoguide Rando
- Barbecue on Sunday noon at the Gîtes
- Meals (except the Sunday barbecue)
- Cleaning at the end of your stay, bed linen
- Travelling expenses
- The tourist tax.
Accommodation in a spacious and comfortable Gîte***, with spacious living areas and all kitchen facilities. The number of bathrooms and bedrooms is perfectly suited to the capacity of the gîte.
Each gîte has its own barbecue, terrace or garden. Table tennis, table football, ground and petanque balls are available free of charge on site. Committed to Responsible and Sustainable Tourism FOR and IN a preserved environment, the self-catering gîtes are set in a natural environment. The self-catering cottages are set in a green setting with bamboo, oak and shrubs.
Best of Tours Ltd