The Via Rhôna by bike – €595 per person
An exciting cycle trip by bike linking Montélimar to Sète. During this 7 days cycle trip you will discover the Rhône Valley, its natural spaces, its heritage and its remarkable sites and its gastronomy along the Via Rhona.
Day 01: Montelimar
Day 02: Montélimar – Pont-Saint-Esprit, length: 40 km, duration: 4 hours.
Day 03: Pont-Saint-Esprit – Avignon, length: 62 km, duration: 6 h 30
Day 04: Avignon – Arles, length: 58 km, duration: 6 hours
Day 05: Arles – Aigues-Mortes or Grau du Roi or Grande Motte depending on accommodation availability, length: 56 km, duration: 5.5 hours.
Day 06: Aigues-Mortes – Sète, length: 62 km, time: 6:00 a.m.
Day 07: Sète, end of our services after breakfast.
from €595 per person in a 1/2 twin/double sharing
Included / Not Included
- Organizational costs
- 6 nights and 6 breakfasts
- 1 dinner
- The supply of a complete hiking file.
- Luggage transport at each stage.
Not Included :
- Lunch and dinners on days 01, 03, 04, 05 and 06
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Individual equipment as well as bike rental
- Shuttles or taxis to pick up your car or to shorten certain steps
- Transport to and from the starting/end point
- Travel and cancellation insurance
Comfortable accommodation in 2-3* hotels
Best of Tours Ltd