Teletravel on the Reunion Island – 4 weeks €1159 per person
For your next vacations in Reunion Island, make a stop in this gite which is located in the South at Petite-Île. Just like the gites of Cilaos, it is located in a preserved nature. Take advantage of the proximity between the sea and the volcano that this accommodation offers to discover the facets of Reunion Island. On your arrival, your host will welcome you warmly and will install you in your accommodation for your stay. First day : Arrival in Reunion Island Welcomed by the guide at the airport and transfer to your accommodation.
Excursions included during the stay:
1. THE LABYRINTHE: tea exploitation
During the guided tour, the guide proposes to discover the tea from the tree to the cup. He also gives explanations on the typical flora of Reunion Island that visitors meet along the way. We acquire knowledge by awakening our 5 senses. Recognize plants by smelling them; know the name of the trees by touching them, by observing them. And of course the best is for the end or rather for the hunger. After seeing the tea in all its aspects, visitors are treated to a tasting of white tea produced on the farm. Visitors can then buy plain white tea or white tea blended with cinnamon, vanilla, geranium or galabert, etc.
2. Narassingua Peroumal Temple
Located in Saint-Pierre, in the Ravine Blanche district, the Narassingua Peroumal Temple is dedicated to the god Narashima, avatar of the deity Vishnu. Built in the 1800’s by Indian contractors and restored from 1997 to 2010 by artists from South India, the temple attracts both local and foreign eyes. The Narassingua Peroumal Temple has won the 3rd place of the 14 favorite monuments of the French in 2020. Every year, devotees pay glory to the god Narashima between September and October.
3. Arranged rum workshop
4. Piton de la Fournaise Hike Duration : 2 days Volcanic hike of average level (5h00 of walk per day) which allows to understand the geological diagram of our island! Discovery of the oratory Sainte Thérèse, the Plaine des Sables, the Piton Chisny, the caldera of the enclosure Fouqué, the Piton de la Fournaise.
Day 1 of course
Route : ST DENIS – ST BENOIT – LA FOURNAISE Transfer by minibus from your accommodation to BOURG MURAT Visit of the Volcano Museum (optional) then hike from Bois Ozoux to the Plaine des Sables, the Piton Chisny and the Bellecombe lodge. Dinner and night at the lodge.
Day 2 of course
Route : LA FOURNAISE – ST DENIS Hike in the Enclos Fouqué to discover the craters and recent flows, climb to the Bory and Dolomieu craters depending on the activity then return by minibus to the coast.
End of the tour
Last day: Departure from Reunion Island
Transfer to the airport with the guide for your return flight.
€1,159.00 per person for 4 weeks (double base)
Included / Not Included
- Lodging in Petite-Ile for a period of 4 weeks; wifi included in the lodgings
- The activities mentioned “included
- Customized accompaniment with a Teletravel member to answer your questions and prepare your trip
- 24-hour messaging service to assist you during your stay
- Access to the mobile app and our online platforms: Your Local Eye, MyTeletravel and MyDeskAway
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Option 1 : With breakfast included. Contact us if you wish to add one or more options to your package. Activities must be booked at least one week in advance.
- Additional services : – Possibility to have language courses
- Car rental
- Get advice on labor law with our partner SR Conseils
Lodging in Petite-Ile
Accommodation location: Lodging in Petite-Ile
Accessible to all audiences: Yes
We can modify this offer as you wish. This Teletravel program has been created to give you as immersive an experience as possible with a focus on meeting the locals. All services are subject to availability and will be confirmed as soon as possible. If a service is not available on the requested dates, an alternative will be proposed. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Teletravel team by email at email@example.com