Rocher Mistral – Unique leisure park in Provence
The Rocher Mistral park takes you back through the centuries and lets you live the adventure through 10 exceptional shows and animations. It promises you an immersion like you’ve never experienced before. Sail the seas of the world alongside a privateer of King Louis XIV, fly over Provence on the back of an eagle, plunge into the heart of a peasant revolt, fight to free the castle of La Barben from the clutches of an infamous lord. Then, at nightfall, discover unique night shows: take part in an extraordinary ball in the gardens of the castle that brings together all the great artists of Provence in the presence of the famous André Le Nôtre or follow in the footsteps of Napoleon in a unique sound and light show in the whole PACA region!
Minimum age : –
Accessible to people with reduced mobility :
Difficulty level : Accessible to everyone
- Access to all shows and entertainment during the day
- Adults (13 years and older): 22.50 €
- Children from 6 to 12 years old : 16.50 €
- Children under 5 years old: Free
- Come on the day of your choice from April 8 to November 5, 2023.
- Undated tickets.
- Open from 10:30 am to 6 pm
Best of Tours Ltd
Address : Chem. de la Baou, 13330 La Barben, France
Also the meeting place :