Mysteries of Freemasonry in London – €275 per person
Are you fascinated by the secrets and symbolism surrounding the ancient fraternity of Freemasonry? Do you wish to explore the hidden world of Masonic traditions and unveil the intriguing history behind this influential brotherhood? Look no further, as we present our exclusive Freemasonry Tour in London, designed to satisfy your curiosity and provide a truly immersive experience.
Day 1 : Arrival in London
Arrive in London and check-in. Upon arrival, settle into your comfortable accommodations and take some time to explore the surrounding area at your leisure. During the afternoon, step into the iconic Temple Church, renowned for its historical significance to Freemasonry. Marvel at the stunning architecture and intricate details that hold centuries of symbolism and mystery. You might have to opportunity to attend a conference with the Master of the Temple.
ON OPTION: Welcome dinner in a restaurant in central London: 42.00 EUR per person for a 2 course dinner, tea/coffee included + 1 glass of wine
Day 2 : Guided visit of London
Have breakfast at your hotel. Your day will begin with a captivating journey through the hidden world of Freemasonry around Covent Garden. First, you will enter the majestic Freemasons’ Hall, a place that exudes grandeur and reverence. Discover the historical artifacts and exhibits that showcase the profound history and traditions of Freemasonry. Gain a deeper insight into the rituals, values, and contributions of this ancient fraternity. You will be able to visit the Grand Temple (guided tour included). Then, continue your immersive experience with a delightful lunch at the renowned Freemason’s Arms. Indulge in a delectable meal while basking in the ambiance of a venue that holds a rich heritage within the Freemasonry community. Spend the afternoon visiting the Freemasons’ Hall Museum (guided tour included), and wandering around Covent Garden to immerse yourself with Masonic architecture.
- Book a guide for a private visit for a full day in Covent Garden and in Freemasons’s Hall : 410.00 EUR per group.
- Farewell dinner in a restaurant in central London: 42.00 EUR per person for a 2 course dinner, tea/coffee included + 1 glass of wine.
Day 3 : Departure
Have breakfast at your hotel and check-out. As you leave, cherish the memories and knowledge gained during this immersive Freemasonry experience.
275.00 EUR per person in 1/2 twin/double sharing
135.00 EUR per person single room supplement ;
Terms and conditions
- 30% deposit at confirmation to secure the booking (refundable until 35 days prior to departure)
- Balance to be paid at 35 days prior to departure
- Cancellation is free of charge until 35 days prior to departure
- Afterwards 100% cancellation charges will apply
- 2 nights at the Millennium & Copthorne Hotel at Chelsea Football Club 4*
- Entrance to the Temple Church and the Freemason’s Hall (Grand Temple and Museum)
- 2 course lunch including coffee/tea at the Freemason’s Arms
- Oyster card for 3 days in London zone 1&2
- Transfers Meals and drinks (except lunch at the Freemason’s Arms)
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurances
Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club 4*
Situated within the grounds of Chelsea Football Club, the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea FC is located in the fashionable district of SW6, – just a 5-minute walk to Fulham Broadway tube station (District Line) and outside the congestion charge zone.
Location: Stamford Bridge, Fulham Rd., London SW6 1HS, United Kingdom
Duration: 2 nights
Contact details: email@example.com
Best of Tours Ltd