London’s Rock ‘n’ Roll Journey – €199.00 per person
Embark on a captivating journey through London’s vibrant streets. Begin your adventure by exploring the city at your own pace. Immerse yourself in the world of the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll at the Elvis Presley Exhibition and continue your exploration of this cosmopolitan city.
Day 1: Arrival in London
Arrival in London and make your way to the hotel. If possible (depending on your arrival time) check-in. Otherwise deposit your bags at the hotel. Enjoy the afternoon at leisure in this fascinating city. Why not head to Covent Garden for lunch at one of the many charming cafes or restaurants? Explore Covent Garden’s shops and street performances. Continue discovering the city. Our suggestion: take the number 11 bus route for a journey from Liverpool Street Station to Fulham Broadway, passing through many famous landmarks along the way such as St. Paul’s Cathedral, Trafalgar Square, Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace and Chelsea and Fulham!
Day 2: Elvis Presley Museum and Sightseeing
Start your day with breakfast at your accommodation. Head to the Arches London Bridge, where the Elvis Presley exhibition is located. It’s a 2 minutes walk from London Bridge. Spend the morning exploring the exhibition. It includes over 400 artefacts which includes memorabilia, , and interactive displays related to the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll. Explore the humble beginnings to his meteoric rise of fame! Grab lunch at a nearby cafe or restaurant. Enjoy the rest of your afternoon exploring this cosmopolitan city! This evening you might want to head to the Hard Rock Cafe lndon for dinner, which features Elvis memorabilia and a rock ‘n’ roll ambiance.
Day 3: Departure and farewell to London
After breakfast, if time permits before your departure you might want to head to South Bank and stroll along the Thames. Maybe visit the British Film Institute (BFI) on South Bank, which often features free exhibitions related to music and film. Head back to the airport for your flight back home.
EUR 199.00 per person in 1/2 twin/double sharing
EUR 127.00 per person single room supplement
Situated within the grounds of Chelsea Football Club, the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea FC is located in the fashionable district of SW6, – just a 5-minute walk to Fulham Broadway tube station (District Line) and outside the congestion charge zone.
Terms and conditions
- 30% deposit at confirmation to secure the booking (refundable until 35 days prior to departure, tickets to the exhibition are non-refundable)
- Balance to be paid at 35 days prior to departure
- Cancellation is free of charge until 35 days prior to departure, tickets to the exhibition are non-refundable
- Afterwards 100% cancellation charges will apply
- 2 nights at the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club including breakfast
- Entry ticket to the Elvis Presley Exhibition (subject to availability at time of booking)
- Transportation Meals other than mentioned above
- Travel insurance
- Place of departure: Stamford Bridge, Fulham Rd., London SW6 1HS, United Kingdom.
- Duration: 2 nights
- Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Best of Tours SAS