Explore the Heart of Bali – 44€
Explore the heart of Bali and its treasures: trove of cultural heritage and stunning landscapes. Our Central Bali Tour offers a unique opportunity to delve into the island’s rich history, witness awe-inspiring terraced fields, indulge in aromatic coffee, and experience the traditional village life that has shaped Balinese culture for centuries.
- Tegallalang rice fields: beautiful terraced rice fields (you can hike there if you like).
- Tirta Empul temple: temple of the sacred spring. The most visited temple by the Balinese, who like to come here to purify themselves in the sacred bath. You can do the same if you wish.
- Visit plantations of coffee, cocoa, vanilla, ginger, etc., with tastings. Here you’ll also find out how coffee is traditionally made. At the same time, you can discover the most expensive coffee in the world: Luwak coffee.
- Visit the traditional village of Penglipuran: a pretty, typical village with a bamboo forest. Here you can see how the Balinese live in the family home.
- Tibumana waterfall for a refreshing swim
- 44 EUR/person
Included / Not Included
- An air-conditioned car
- English/ French-speaking driver guide
- Entrace fee/ the entrance ticket included in the program
- Mineral water
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
Minimum age : –
Address : Central Bali
Duration : 9 hours
Minimum number of people : 2
The departure time of the day trip can be adjusted again with the guide according to the guest’s request.
Best of Tours Ltd