Discover the Wonders of West Bali – €104 for 2 persons
Join us on a journey of discovery as we unveil the beauty and cultural wonders of West Bali. Explore iconic landmarks, experience the serenity of butterfly parks, witness the ancient temples, and immerse yourself in the breathtaking rice fields. Book your West Bali Tour today and create memories that will stay with you forever!
- Tanahlot: seaside temple. Built on a rock dedicated to the god of the sea. It’s Bali’s most visited tourist site, but if you arrive in the morning it’s much less crowded. A must-see.
- Butterfly Park: a lush tropical garden with streams, beautiful butterfly varieties and a nursery where you can get butterflies on your hands, clothes, etc.
- Batukaru Temple: a beautiful temple in the middle of the jungle, one of Bali’s oldest temples. Virtually no tourists.
- Jatiluwih rice paddies: classified by UNESCO as one of the most beautiful in Bali. An easy, pleasant and relaxing walk.
- 52 EUR/person
Included / Not Included
- An air-conditioned car
- English/ French-speaking driver guide
- Entrace fee/ the entrance ticket included in the program
- Mineral water
Not Included :
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
Minimum age : –
Address : West Bali
Duration : 9 hours
Number minimum of persons : 2
The departure time of the day trip can be adjusted again with the guide according to the guest’s request.
Best of Tours Ltd